Update Talking Newspaper respects the privacy of all personal information received through this
If you contact us to make an enquiry about our services or to join us as a member, we will only use
the information you give us to deliver the services you have requested. This information may include
your name and title, email address or postal address and telephone number.
We will only use information that you give us to process your requests or to let you know about
services which we provide in which you may be interested. We will not share your personal
information with other parties.
In providing your personal information you consent for us to use this information to provide your
requested services or to let you know about other or new services which may be of interest to you. If
we have to make changes to the way we provide your personal information we will ask for your
consent before we do so. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us.
All the information we hold is controlled by Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data
Protection Regulations 2018. We only keep the information we need to supply services to you. We
will take reasonable steps to keep your information securely and access to this information is strictly
secure personalised access.
Website usage terms and conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply
Update’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is
subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any guarantee of the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use any of the information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes but is not limited to design, layout, look and appearance. Music including incidental music is licensed to us by PRS. Reproduction is prohibited.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to claim for damages or may be a criminal offence
- From time to time, this website may include links to other websites. This links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.